- DIA document (1976) – Eurasian studies of biological effects of radio waves and microwaves (1)
- CIA document (1977) USSR biomedical effects of non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation (1)
- We need to study this journalist’s article about Ontario’s care homes during COVID & pursue legal actions to save our society (adding updates)
- James Corbett interview: How the high death rate at Ontario Care Homes was created on purpose
- Questions for the CBC to ask the government
- Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer talked of tracking bracelets in 2010 documentary
- How Fear of a Virus Changed Our World
- Contact tracing provisions in H.R. 6800 (HEROES Act) so possibly H.R. 6666 is a distraction
- Must watch – a nurse explains her experiences with the COVD-19 pandemic
- George Carlin on the snitch society – COMPLETELY UPDATED
- The 2006 origins of the lockdown (social distancing) idea & 2006 refutation
- Top Eight Myths about COVID-19
- Did you know you were giving up air travel? World Economic Forum announces the Great Reset – the great surveillance economy
- Key Points – Corona (1.9)
- Like-minded employer needed, I’m near Paris, Ontario and willing to move within the province
- Contact Tracing Surveillance Statement 1.0
- Vaccines Reality Statement 1.0
- Coronavirus Statement 1.0
- 5G statement 1.0
- Lock Step scenario in 2010 Rockefeller / GBN report “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development”
- Italian MP Sara Cunial speaks out against Coronavirus regime and Bill Gates
- Dr. Joel Kettner former Chief Public Health Officer for Manitoba challenges the policies of Coronavirus regime on CBC Radio – March 15, 2020
- Health Canada approves human trial testing of coronavirus vaccine derived from aborted fetal cell line – Part 1
- Vaccine Choice Canada – resources available at their website – launching legal action against Government of Canada
- Imperial College Report by Neil Ferguson
- How lockdowns were sold to us (part of the story)
- Alliance between World Economic Forum and United Nations from 2019 – I think this still represents the plan
- Networking needed in Canada (and everywhere) with like-minded people
- Personal strategies to resist contact tracing and WHY you should not participate
- Some Coronavirus points: Gates “vaccine” damage record, WHO statement on door to door, Director General & human rights, Fauci article, Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms, death statistics, economic and psychological consequences of isolation, real priorities vs. media propaganda
- Coronavirus Key Points (Draft – in progress)
- Defend Rights. Say NO! Coronavirus Key Points Summary #1
- World Administrator Bill Gates interview with Financial Times on April 2 – DNA/RNA vaccines, no choice about economy tanking, normalcy only returns when the world is vaccinated
- Seriously: U.S. Bill – HR 6666 (and HR 6800 ***) – Contact Tracing – the virus is the excuse for this agenda
- Madonna’s performance at 2019 Eurovision song contest “not everyone is coming to the future”
- We won’t allow “mandatory” “vaccines” – there are laws like the Nuremberg Code requiring INFORMED CONSENT and protecting us from medical treatments, experimental or otherwise – Part 1
- PLANDEMIC with scientist Dr. Judy Mikovits
- Henry Kissinger’s endorsement of the new coronavirus world order
- The release of criminals during the COVID-19 lockdown
- Because of this fraud & sabotage: CTV News reports Canadian hospital ERs vacant during pandemic, surgeries cancelled
- Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi explains the points he made in his letter
- COVID-19: Doctors Erickson and Massihi give you the full picture of the TRUTH with their numbers and experiences
- COVID-19: James Bullard, President of the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank: Americans will wear a badge to show that they’ve been tested
- COVID-19 and manipulation of death certificates
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- COVID-19: Montana doctor explains manipulated death certificates
- Event 201 – pandemic exercise held in October 2019
- COVID-19: John Roberts caught talking about the latest study and how low the threat is
- Tell politicians and other officials what you think about oppressive COVID-19 policies (April 23) – list of email contacts for Canadian federal MPs – contact links for all provincial legislatures
- Human rights implications of COVID-19 policies: WHO, Director-General and Ethiopia, Gates Foundation vaccine history
- COVID-19 – Part 2 – WHO wants governments to send medical workers into homes and remove family members
- Peter Hitchens, UK: There’s powerful evidence this Great Panic is foolish, yet our freedom is still broken and our economy crippled
- COVID-19: Anthony Fauci’s clear admission in the New England Journal of Medicine
- Charter Rights & Freedoms, Economic Objections to COVID-19 policies
- Marshall McLuhan interview from 1977: on surveillance, propaganda, destruction of identity, destruction of privacy
- Bill Gates (2010) – population reduction and zero CO2 (same thing)
Censorship and control over “scientific” dogma was a feature of the novel Brave New World. Download the actual movie file for this important information about the COVID-19 situation and the testimony of Judith Mikovits from: https://plandemicmovie.com/ or here.
Censorship is the current situation on YouTube, part of our “extraordinary” COVID-19 times as prescribed by the Event 201 recommendations.
See Doctors Erickson and Massihi share their numbers and experiences Copy of video presentation is here.
- No “New Deal for Nature” – details about the plans and opposition
- 2009 population propaganda by Canadian establishment (represented by Diane Francis) advocating China’s (brutal) one child policy as planetary law
- Questioning chemotherapy – 2004 study, origin of chemicals involved
- UN-backed “sterilization safaris” meet growing resistance in India – also 1984 World Bank report
- Bill Gates’ polio vaccine program caused 47,500 cases of paralysis
Marshall McLuhan interview from 1977: on surveillance, propaganda, destruction of identity, destruction of privacy
- Electromagnetic spectrum: RF, microwaves, cellular, WiFi, 4G, 5G and infrared
- Lethal Injection documentary and interview with Clint Richardson – crucial information about vaccines
- Bisphenol A (BPA) in many plastics is a neurotoxin and attacks the human reproductive system and male fertility
- Amazing history lesson on elites & education: Trivium Method vs. Classical Trivium
- Will Durant on Plato's Republic
Fichte laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished. But in his day this was an unattainable ideal: … In future such failures are not likely to occur where there is dictatorship. Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so.
It may be hoped that in time anybody will be able to persuade anybody of anything if he can catch the patient young and is provided by the State with money and equipment. This subject will make great strides when it is taken up by scientists under a scientific dictatorship. . . . The social psychologists of the future will have a number of classes of school children on whom they will try different methods of producing an unshakable conviction that snow is black. Various results will soon be arrived at. First, that the influence of home is obstructive. Second, that not much can be done unless indoctrination begins before the age of ten. Third, that verses set to music and repeatedly intoned are very effective. Fourth, that the opinion that snow is white must be held to show a morbid taste for eccentricity. . . . It is for future scientists to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black, and how much less it would cost to make them believe it is dark gray.
This really revolutionary revolution is to be achieved, not in the external world, but in the souls and flesh of human beings. . . . Sade regarded himself as the apostle of the truly revolutionary revolution, beyond mere politics and economics . . .
. . . —the revolution of individual men, women and children, whose bodies were henceforward to become the common sexual property of all and whose minds were to be purged of all the natural decencies . . .
. . . Sade was a lunatic . . . The people who govern the Brave New World may not be sane . . . ; but they are not mad men . . . It is in order to achieve stability that they carry out, by scientific means, the ultimate, personal, really revolutionary revolution.
The first hints of a philosophy of the ultimate revolution — the revolution which lies beyond politics and economics, and which aims at total subversion of the individual’s psychology and physiology — are to be found in the Marquis de Sade, who regarded himself as the continuator, the consummator, of Robespierre and Babeuf.
. . . Thus, we need not suppose that appeal to emotion belongs to those who strive in the direction of fascism, while democratic propaganda must limit itself to reason and restraint. If fear and destructiveness are the major emotional sources of fascism, eros belongs mainly to democracy.
. . . “Polymorphous sexuality” was the term which I used to indicate that the new direction of progress would depend completely on the opportunity to activate repressed or arrested organic, biological needs: to make the human body an instrument of pleasure rather than labor. . .
The difficulty of finding an objective criterion of truth in social science cuts deeper. But it is based upon an intellectualist philosophy which hankers after abstract truth. It largely disappears if we take the more robust view that science is control as well as knowledge, and that these two aspects cannot be separated. . . .Thus in social science, experiment is not the remote preliminary to action that it is in natural science, but is itself partly action—both pure and applied science simultaneously. . . .
. . . The purpose of eugenics is on the one hand to study the presence of different inherited types and traits in a population, and the fact that these can be increased or diminished in the course of generations as the result of selection, unconscious or deliberate, natural or artificial, and on the other, eventually to use the results of this study for control. . . .
. . . Science is simultaneously both theory and practice, both knowledge and control. . . . I would say that we cannot succeed in achieving anything in the nature of adequate positive eugenics unless we attempt the control of the social environment simultaneously with the control of the human germ-plasm . . .
. . . The experiment is both an attempt to gain knowledge and an effort to realize a wish, a desired control. . . .
. . . We must attempt to control the change of social environment and at the same time to control the change of human germ-plasm, . . . it is the results which interest us . . .
This consequence is the opportunity of eugenics. But the opportunity cannot yet be grasped. It is first necessary to overcome the bitter opposition to it on dogmatic theological and moral grounds, and the widespread popular shrinking from it, based on vague but powerful feelings, on the ground that it is unnatural.
We need a new attitude to these problems, an attitude which for want of another term we may still call religious. We need to replace the present attitude fostered by established religions by a new but equally potent attitude.
. . . we need to substitute social salvation for individual salvation, . . . we need to substitute the real possibility of evolutionary progress for other-worldly phantasies. . .
Another threat . . . confronts liberal democracy. More directly linked to the impact of technology, it involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific know-how. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control.
. . . already widespread concern about the possibility of biological and chemical tampering with what has until now been considered the immutable essence of man. Human conduct, some argue, can be predetermined and subjected to deliberate control. Man is increasingly acquiring the capacity to determine the sex of his children, to affect through drugs the extent of their intelligence, and to modify and control their personalities. Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, “I foresee the time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.“
… the supreme importance of population control in human biology …
. . . practical recognition of the necessity for world biological controls, for example, of population and disease . . .
You must all know half a dozen people at least who are no use in this world, who are more trouble than they are worth. Just put them there and say Sir, or Madam, now will you be kind enough to justify your existence? If you can’t justify your existence, if you’re not pulling your weight, if you’re not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little more, then, clearly, we cannot use the organizations of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us and it can’t be of very much use to yourself.
Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank of Canada, International Economic Forum of the Americas Conference of Montreal, June 11, 2009, from Bank for International Settlements website, www.bis.org/review/r090616a.pdf:
The theme of this conference – ‘Adapting to a New World Order‘ – suggests that it is clear how global commerce and finance will be reorganized in the wake of the current crisis. However, the outcome is far from preordained. How we manage the rebalancing of the global economy could profoundly influence how open, equitable, and prosperous the New World Order will be. Globalized product, capital, and labour markets lie at the heart of the New World Order to which we should aspire … The second important correction in this period of transition to the ‘New World Order’ will be characterized by significant stock adjustments in the financial and real sectors of major industrialized economies . . .
. . . [Responsibility] means submitting to peer review within the Financial Stability Board and external review by the International Monetary Fund . .
Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.
Polio, the dreaded paralyzing disease stamped out in the industrialized world, is spreading in Nigeria. And health officials say in some cases, it’s caused by the vaccine used to fight it. In July, the World Health Organization issued a warning that this vaccine-spread virus might extend beyond Africa. So far, 124 Nigerian children have been paralyzed this year – about twice those afflicted in 2008 … In 2007, health experts reported that amid Nigeria’s ongoing outbreak of wild polio viruses, 69 children had also been paralyzed in a new outbreak caused by the mutation of a vaccine’s virus. Back then, WHO said the vaccine-linked outbreak would be swiftly overcome – yet two years later, cases continue to mount. They have since identified polio cases linked to the vaccine dating back as far as 2005 … Some experts now say that once viruses from vaccines start circulating they can become just as dangerous as wild viruses.
The Common Enemy of Humanity is Man: In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. In their totality and in their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which demands the solidarity of all peoples. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap about which we have already warned, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.
Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, 1966, Part VII, p. 324:
In addition to these pragmatic goals, the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Bas[el], Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations.
There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960’s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European Power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known.
The extension of British rule throughout the world, the perfecting of a system of emigration from the United Kingdom and of colonization by British subjects of all lands wherein the means of livelihood are attainable by energy, labour, and enterprise, … the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of a British Empire, the consolidation of the whole Empire, the inauguration of a system of Colonial Representation in the Imperial Parliament which may tend to weld together the disjointed members of the Empire, and finally the foundation of so great a power as to hereafter render wars impossible and promote the best interests of humanity.
The developed world is likely to experience a degree of transformation as it moves from a consumerist society based on freedom of choice to a more constrained, sustainable societal model that provides financial and social rewards to encourage greener practices and discourage waste.
. . . there remains a residuum of original and intelligent people in banking or associated with banking or mentally interested in banking, who do realize that banking plays a very important and interesting part in the world’s affairs, who are curious about their own intricate function and disposed towards a scientific investigation of its origins, conditions, and future possibilities. Such types move naturally towards the Open Conspiracy. Their enquiries carry them inevitably outside the bankers’ habitual field to an examination of the nature, drift, and destiny of the entire economic process.
Value for value: If you appreciate the information provided, please support this project.